You'll get a bound printed text.
It has never been more important for businesses to operate within a framework of strategic planning and decision making. This popular introductory text teaches you how to make the best choices in managerial and other business roles.
This text is aimed at undergraduate students who wish to grasp key elements of management accounting and those seeking a foundation for further study.
New to this edition
· Expanded discussion of relevant costs for decision making
· Increased coverage of cost management in a competitive environment
· Increased coverage of inventories’ management techniques
· New chapter on managing risk
· More activities throughout the text to enhance reader interaction and to encourage critical thinking.
· More diagrams and real world examples to help illustrate issues and concepts
MyLab Accounting is not included. Students, if MyLab Accounting is a recommended/mandatory component of the course, please ask your instructor for the correct ISBN and course ID. MyLab Accounting should only be purchased when required by an instructor. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
Table of contents
2 Relevant costs and benefits for decision making
3 Cost-volume-profit analysis
4 Full costing
5 Costing and cost management in a competitive environment
7 Accounting for control
8 Making capital investment decisions
9 Managing risk
11 Measuring divisional performance
12 Managing Working Capital
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (August 1st 2018) - Copyright © 2019