NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of the MyLab™ and Mastering™ platforms exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use MyLab or Mastering, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the MyLab platform may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
For introductory courses in IS (information systems) and MIS (management information systems).
This package includes MyLab MIS.
The authoritative, case-based study of IS in business today
Management Information Systems: Managing the Digital Firm provides the most comprehensive overview of information systems used by business firms today, while drawing connections between MIS and business performance. The Laudons are known for their outstanding real-world case studies, which describe how well-known companies use IT to solve problems and achieve business objectives. Students develop sought-after skills, such as leading IS-related management discussions and using IT to meet bottom-line results. Each chapter of the 16th edition features all-new Interactive Sessions, new Video Cases, and a new Career Opportunities section building practical job-seeking skills.
Personalize learning with MyLab MIS
By combining trusted author content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student. And, with MIS Decision-Making Sims and Auto-Graded Excel and Access Projects, students learn how MIS concepts will help them succeed in their future careers.
0135409098 / 9780135409091 Management Information Systems: Managing the Digital Firm Plus MyLab MIS with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 16/e
Package consists of:
- 0135191793 / 9780135191798 Management Information Systems: Managing the Digital Firm, 16/e
- 0135205565 / 9780135205563 MyLab MIS with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Management Information Systems: Managing the Digital Firm, 16/e
Table of contents
PART I: ORGANIZATIONS, MANAGEMENT, AND THE NETWORKED ENTERPRISE
1. Information Systems in Global Business Today
2. Global E-Business and Collaboration
3. Information Systems, Organizations, and Strategy
4. Ethical and Social Issues in Information Systems
PART II: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INFRASTRUCTURE
5. IT Infrastructure and Emerging Technologies
6. Foundations of Business Intelligence: Databases and Information Management
7. Telecommunications, the Internet, and Wireless Technology
8. Securing Information Systems
PART III: KEY SYSTEM APPLICATIONS FOR THE DIGITAL AGE
9. Achieving Operational Excellence and Customer Intimacy: Enterprise Applications
10. E-commerce: Digital Markets, Digital Goods
11. Managing Knowledge and Artificial Intelligence
12. Enhancing Decision Making
13. Building Systems
14. Managing Projects
15. Managing Global Systems
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material