A digital version of the text you can personalize and read online or offline.
This is the eBook of the printed book and may not include any media, website access codes, or print supplements that may come packaged with the bound book.The basics of management—and beyond.
It’s often assumed that the role of a manager is no different than that of a traditional “boss”—someone who hires/fires, doles out raises/promotions, and tells employees what to do. Management goes beyond these preconceived notions by delving into the full spectrum of management practices and concepts that will help you succeed as a manager in today’s business world.
Table of contents
1. Management and its evolution
2. Managing in a global environment
3. Ethics and social responsibility
4. Culture and change
5. Managing the planning process
6. Decision making
7. Strategic Management
8. Entrepreneurship and innovation
9. Organization structure
10. Human Resource Management
11. Managing Employee Diversity
12. Leadership and Motivation
14. Managing communication
15. Operations management and control
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material