Managerial Accounting, 5th edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
Managerial Accounting helps students see how managerial accounting concepts are used in business to make decisions. By presenting actual accounting decisions made in companies like Target and Macy’s, the text’s precise coverage of the core concepts better engages students in the content.
With new problems, cases, and applications in the 5th Edition, students receive the most up-to-date information and practice opportunities to prepare them for their future careers in accounting.
Features and benefits
MyLab gives you the tools you need to learn — and to get a better grade.
- Personalized study tools: Show you what you know, what you don’t, and where to spend your time to fill the gaps.
- Immediate feedback: On assignments and quizzes — and assistance with each problem if you need it — helps you get unstuck.
- Mobile eText: Lets you learn on your terms, wherever you are.
Table of contents
1. Introduction to Managerial Accounting
2. Building Blocks of Managerial Accounting
3. Job Costing
4. Activity-Based Costing, Lean Operations, and the Costs of Quality
5. Process Costing
6. Cost Behavior
7. Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis
8. Relevant Costs for Short-Term Decisions
9. The Master Budget
10. Performance Evaluation
11. Standard Costs and Variances
12. Capital Investment Decisions and the Time Value of Money
13. Statement of Cash Flows
14. Financial Statement Analysis
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (January 19th 2017) - Copyright © 2018