Managing an Information System, 1st edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
Table of contents
2. The Role of the Information System.
3. Strategic Issues.
4. Establishing Standards and Procedures.
5. Physical Environment.
6. System Performance Evaluation.
7. Hardware Acquisition.
8. Legal Issues.
9. Financial Issues.
10. Software Acquisition.
11. Security and Integrity.
12. Managing End-User Computing.
13. Managing Application Programming.
14. The Role of the Systems Programmer.
15. Data Management.
16. Management of Data Communications.
Published by Pearson (December 1st 1990) - Copyright © 1991