Managing Quality: Integrating the Supply Chain, 6th edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
For courses in Quality Management.
Navigating Quality Management With A Unifying Framework
Foster’s Managing Quality: Integrating the Supply Chain, Sixth Edition offers readers a thorough introduction to quality management by presenting a supply chain theme as the unifying framework for quality improvement. The supply chain thread enhances the integration of systems with customers, suppliers, technology, and people. The colorful, stunning text appeals to visual learners and grabs readers’ attention at the outset.
The Sixth Edition elicits a theme of “currency” while offering updated vignettes and references to remain state-of-the-art. The new edition is selectively edited and enhanced with new content that maintains its scope and withstands pivotal points in each section. Managing Quality keeps a competitive advantage by sustaining and building on cutting ߥdge, relevant topics in quality management.
Table of contents
Part 1: Understanding Quality Concepts
1. Differing Perspectives on Quality
2. Quality Theory
3. Global Supply Chain Quality and International Quality Standards
PART 2: Designing and Assuring Quality
4. Strategic Quality Planning
5. The Voice of the Customer
6. The Voice of the Market
7. Quality and Innovation in Product and Process Design
8. Designing Quality Services
9. Managing Supplier Quality in the Supply Chain
9. Appendix: Acceptance Sampling
PART 3: Implementing Quality
10. The Tools of Quality
11. Statistically Based Quality Improvement for Variables
12. Statistically Based Quality Improvement for Attributes
13. Six Sigma Management and Lean Tools
PART 4: Forever Improving the Quality System
14. Managing Quality Improvement Teams and Projects
15. Implementing and Validating the Quality System
Published by Pearson (January 4th 2016) - Copyright © 2017