Managing the Construction Process, 4th edition
Published by Pearson (December 29th 2010) - Copyright © 2012
Managing the Construction Process (Subscription)
ISBN-13: 9780133353983Includes: eText
A digital version of the text you can personalize and read online or offline.
Managing the Construction Process
ISBN-13: 9780138135966Includes: Hardcover
You'll get a bound printed text.
Managing the Construction Process: Estimating, Scheduling, and Project Control, Fourth Edition, covers all areas of the Construction Management industry—with a balanced focus on both theory and practicality. Helping students gain a working knowledge of the whole Building Industry, this text provides the technical skills required to manage a construction project from conception through occupancy. Emphasizing current industry practices, it makes a useful reference for the construction professional.
Table of contents
I. CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGEMENT.
1. Industry and the Project.
2. The Project Management Process.
3. Construction Contracts and Delivery Methods.
4. Estimating Fundamentals.
5. Conceptual and Square Foot Estimating.
6. Assemblies Estimating.
7. Detailed Estimating.
8. Scheduling Fundamentals.
9. Network Construction.
10. Activity Duration and Network Calculations.
IV. PROJECT CONTROL.
11. Fundamentals of Project Control.
12. Cost, Schedule, and Resource Control.
13. Updating the Project: Control in Practice.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material