You'll get a bound printed text.
In Manufacturing Processes for Engineering Materials, the authors present information that motivates and challenges for understanding and developing an appreciation of the vital importance of manufacturing in the modern global economy. Numerous examples and case studies help to develop a perspective on the real-world applications of the topics described in the book. As in previous editions, this text maintains the same number of chapters while continuing to emphasize the interdisciplinary nature of all manufacturing activities, including the complex interactions among materials, design, and manufacturing processes.
With the 6th Edition, you'll learn to properly assess the capabilities, limitations, and potential of manufacturing processes and their competitive aspects.
Features and benefits
- Smart: Highlight text, take notes, search for specific content. New features are added continually to help you study smarter.
- Sustainable: Go green, use online textbooks and reduce paper waste
Table of contents
2. Fundamentals of the Mechanical Behavior of Materials
3. Structure and Manufacturing Properties of Metals
4. Tribology, Metrology and Product Quality
5. Casting Processes and Heat Treatment
6. Bulk Deformation Processes
7. Sheet-Metal Processes
8. Machining Processes
9. Material-Removal Processes
10. Polymer Processing and Additive Manufacturing
11. Powder Metallurgy and Processing of Ceramics and Glasses
12. Joining and Fastening Processes
13. Micro- and Nanomanufacturing
14. Automation of Manufacturing Processes and Operations
15. Computer-Integrated Manufacturing Systems
16. Competitive Aspects of Product Design and Manufacturing
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (August 17th 2016) - Copyright © 2017