Marketing: An Introduction, 14th edition
Published by Pearson (March 26th 2019) - Copyright © 2020
Pearson eText Marketing: An Introduction -- Instant Access
ISBN-13: 9780135635391Includes: eText (12-month access)
Pearson eText is an affordable, easy-to-use digital textbook. Read it on your computer, or download the mobile app to study on the go.
MyLab Marketing with Pearson eText -- Instant Access -- for Marketing: An Introduction
- Instant Access
Instant digital access to MyLab. To register, you'll need a Pearson course ID from your instructor.
Marketing: An Introduction [RENTAL EDITION]
A bound printed text you can rent, fulfilled by Chegg. At the end of the rental period, you can choose to keep the text for a flat fee.
NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of the MyLab™and Mastering™ platforms exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use MyLab or Mastering, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the MyLab platform may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
For undergraduate principles of marketing courses.
This ISBN is for the MyLab access card. Pearson eText is included.
An introduction to marketing using a practical and engaging approach
Marketing: An Introduction shows students how customer value -- creating it and capturing it -- drives effective marketing strategies. The 14th Edition reflects the major trends and shifting forces that impact marketing in this digital age of customer value, engagement, and relationships, leaving students with a richer understanding of basic marketing concepts, strategies, and practices. Through updated company cases, Marketing at Work highlights, and revised end-of-chapter exercises, students are able to apply marketing concepts to real-world company scenarios.
Personalize learning with MyLab Marketing
By combining trusted author content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student.
Table of contents
PART 1: DEFINING MARKETING AND MARKETING PROCESS
1. Marketing: Creating Customer Value and Engagement
2. Company and Marketing Strategy: Partnering to Build Customer Engagement, Value, and Relationships
PART 2: UNDERSTANDING THE MARKETPLACE AND CONSUMER VALUE
3. Analyzing the Marketing Environment
4. Managing Marketing Information to Gain Customer Insights
5. Understanding Consumer and Business Buyer Behavior
PART 3: DESIGNING A CUSTOMER-VALUE DRIVEN STRATEGY AND MIX
6. Customer Value-Driven Marketing Strategy: Creating Value for Target Customers
7. Products, Services, and Brands: Building Customer Value
8. Developing New Products and Managing the Product Life Cycle
9. Pricing: Understanding and Capturing Customer Value
10. Marketing Channels: Delivering Customer Value
11. Retailing and Wholesaling
12. Engaging Consumers and Communicating Customer Value: Advertising and Public Relations
13. Personal Selling and Sales Promotion
14. Direct, Online, Social Media, and Mobile Marketing
PART 4: EXTENDING MARKETING
15. The Global Marketplace
16. Sustainable Marketing: Social Responsibility and Ethics
Appendix 1: Company Cases
Appendix 2: Marketing Plan
Appendix 3: Marketing by the Numbers
Appendix 4: Careers in Marketing
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material