Published by Pearson FT Press (October 1st 2020) - Copyright © 2021
You'll get a bound printed text.
Your Definitive, Up-to-Date Guide to Marketing Metrics—Choosing Them, Implementing Them, Applying Them
This award-winning guide will help you accurately quantify the performance of all your marketing investments, increase marketing ROI, and grow profits. Four renowned experts help you apply today’s best practices for assessing everything from brand equity to social media, email performance, and rich media interaction.
This updated edition shows how to measure costly sponsorships, explores links between marketing and financial metrics for current and aspiring C-suite decision-makers; presents better ways to measure omnichannel marketing activities; and includes a new section on accountability and standardization in marketing measurement. As in their best-selling previous editions, the authors present pros, cons, and practical guidance for every technique they cover.
- Measure promotions, advertising, distribution, customer perceptions, competitor power, margins, pricing, product portfolios, salesforces, and more
- Apply web, online, social, and mobile metrics more effectively
- Build models to optimize planning and decision-making
- Attribute purchase decisions when multiple channels interact
- Understand the links between search and distribution, and use new online distribution metrics
- Evaluate marketing’s impact on a publicly traded firm’s financial objectives
Whatever your marketing role, Marketing Metrics will help you choose the right metrics for every
task—and capture data that’s valid, reliable, and actionable.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Share of Hearts, Minds, and Markets
- Chapter 3: Margins and Profits
- Chapter 4: Product and Portfolio Management
- Chapter 5: Customer Profitability
- Chapter 6: Sales Force Management
- Chapter 7: Channel Management
- Chapter 8: Pricing Strategy
- Chapter 9: Promotion
- Chapter 10: Advertising and Sponsorship Metrics
- Chapter 11: Online, Email, and Mobile Metrics
- Chapter 12: Marketing and Finance
- Chapter 13: The Marketing Metrics X-Ray and Testing
- Chapter 14: System of Metrics
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material