Marriages, Families, and Intimate Relationships [RENTAL EDITION], 5th edition
Published by Pearson (October 3rd 2019) - Copyright © 2020
- Instant Access
This product is not available in your country
An interactive, digital, and mobile learning environment that replaces the traditional printed text. To register, you’ll need a course invite link from your instructor.
You'll get instant access to the digital content.
Explore how society impacts our personal connections in the modern world
Table of contents
2. Understanding: Learning about Intimate Behavior
3. Gender: The Meanings of Masculinity and Femininity
4. Involvement: Dating, Pairing, and Courtship
5. Love: The Many Faces
6. Communication: Realizing Effective Intimacy
7. Sexuality: Interpersonal Sexuality, Sexual Values, and Behavior
8. Marriage: The Ultimate Commitment?
9. Variations: Nontraditional Families and Households
10. Reproduction: Decisions about Having or Not Having Children
11. Parenting: Children, Families, and Generations
12. Work: Economics, Jobs, and Balancing Family Demands
13. Crises: Managing Stress, Disaster, Violence, and Abuse
14. Uncoupling: Separation and Divorce
15. Remarriage: Reinvented, Renewed, and Blended Families
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material