Mastering Operational Risk: A practical guide to understanding operational risk and how to manage it, 2nd edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
A practical guide, from the basic techniques, through to advanced applications, showing you what operational risk is, and how you can manage it.
Mastering Operational Risk provides a step-by-step guide from the basic elements of operational risk through to advanced applications of operational risk management. Focusing on practical applications, it gives you the knowledge needed to understand what operational risk is and puts in place a workable way of managing it.
Table of contents
Part 1: Setting the scene
1. What is operational risk?
2. The business case for operational risk management
Part 2: The framework
4. Operational risk appetite
5. Risk and control assessment ?
6. Events and losses
Part 3: Advancing the framework
10. Stress tests and scenarios
11. Operational risk management and Six sigma
Part 4: Mitigation and assurance
12. Business continuity
14. Internal audit the third line of defence
Part 5: Practical operational risk management
15. Outsourcing risk
16. People risk
17. Reputation risk
Published by FT Press (September 5th 2013) - Copyright © 2013