You'll get a bound printed text.
Were you looking for the book with access to MyLabMath Global? This product is the book alone, and does NOT come with access to MyLabMath Global. Buy Mathematics for Engineers, 5e by Croft with MyLabMaths Global access card 5e (ISBN 9781292267685) if you need access to the MyLab as well, and save money on this brilliant resource.
Understanding key mathematical concepts and applying them successfully to solve problems are vital skills that all engineering students must acquire. Mathematics for Engineers teaches, develops and nurtures those skills. Practical, informal and accessible, it begins with the foundations and gradually builds upon this knowledge as it introduces more complex concepts to cover all requirements for a first year engineering maths course, together with introductory material for even more advanced topics.
Need extra support?
This product is the book alone, and does NOT come with access to MyMathLab Global.
This title can be supported by MyMathLab Global, an online homework and tutorial system which can be used by students for self-directed study or fully integrated into an instructor's course.
You can benefit from MyMathLab Global at a reduced price by purchasing a pack containing a copy of the book and an access card for MyMathLab Global: Mathematics for Engineers with MyMathLab Global access card 5e (ISBN 9781292267685).
For educator access, contact your Pearson Account Manager. To find out who your account manager is, visit www.pearsoned.co.uk/replocator
Table of contents
- 1 Arithmetic
- 2 Fractions
- 3 Decimal numbers
- 4 Percentage and ratio
- 5 Basic algebra
- 6 Functions and mathematical models
- 7 Polynomial equations, inequalities, partial fractions and proportionality
- 8 Logarithms and exponentials
- 9 Trigonometry
- 10 Further trigonometry
- 11 Complex numbers
- 12 Matrices and determinants
- 13 Using matrices and determinants to solve equations
- 14 Vectors
- 15 Differentiation
- 16 Techniques and applications of differentiation
- 17 Integration
- 18 Applications of integration
- 19 Sequences and series
- 20 Differential equations
- 21 Functions of more than one variable and partial differentiation
- 22 The Laplace transform
- 23 Statistics and probability
- 24 An introduction to Fourier series and the Fourier transform
- Typical examination papers
- Appendix 1: SI units and prefixes
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (February 5th 2019) - Copyright © 2019