Menswear: Suiting The Customer, 1st edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
Covering every aspect of the menswear industry, retail merchandising, and manufacturing, this book instructs the fashion professional in assisting the customer in the purchase of menswear, including information on the make, quality, and fit of mens apparel. The book places the reader in "real-world" situations in which he or she must be able to solve problems and advise the customer. The book is suitable for fashion students, garment industry professional retailers, fashion writers, and wardrobe consultants.
Table of contents
1. Male Customer.
2. Media and Menswear.
3. Menswear Design and Manufacturing.
4. Menswear at Retail.
5. Tailored Clothing: Coats, Vests, and Pants.
6. Tailored Outerwear.
8. Formal Wear.
10. Menswear Fibers, Fabrics, and Garment Care.
11. Special-Make Clothing and the Tailor.
12. Garment Selection for the Consumer.
Published by Pearson (February 3rd 1993) - Copyright © 1993