Merchandising Mathematics for Retailing, 5th edition
Published by Pearson (February 3rd 2012) - Copyright © 2013
- Instant Access
This product is not available in your country
You'll get instant access to the digital content.
A digital version of the text you can personalize and read online or offline.
Table of contents
2. Basic Merchandising Mathematics
4. Cost of Merchandise Sold
5. Markup as a Merchandising Tool
6. Retail Pricing for Profit
7. Inventory Valuation
8. The Dollar Merchandise Plan
9. Open-to-Buy and Assortment Planning
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material