You'll get a bound printed text.
A unified presentation of the analysis and design of microwave transistor amplifiers (and oscillators) using scattering parameters techniques.
- A clear and straightforward presentation designed to be comprehensive. A self-contained book.
- Examples based on practical designs.
- Over 300 figures, 153 problems, and 14 appendices.
NEW TO THIS EDITION:
- NEWPresents material on: transmission-lines concepts; power waves and generalized scattering parameters; measurements of scattering parameters; bipolar and field-effect transistors; power gain expressions; constant VSWR circles; gain, noise, and VSWR design trade offs; broadband amplifiers, high-power amplifiers; oscillator theory, and DROs.
- NEWA new appendix using CAD methods.
- NEWA 65% increase in the number of problems and figures.
Table of contents
1. Representations of Two-Port Networks.
2. Matching Networks and Signal Flow Graphs.
3. Microwave Transistor Amplifier Design.
4. Noise, Broadband, and High-Power Design Methods.
5. Microwave Transistor Oscillator Design.
Appendix: Computer-Aided Designs.
Appendix A: A. 1. Circle Equations: Bilinear Transformation, A. 2. Derivation of the Input and Output Stability Circles.
Appendix B: Stability Conditions.
Appendix C: Unconditional Stability Conditions.
Appendix D: Derivation of the Unilateral Constant- Gain Circles.
Appendix E: E. 1. Analysis of (3.65) and (3.6.6) for ..., E. 2. Condition for a Simultaneous Conjugate Match.
Appendix F: Derivation of Gt, max.
Appendix G: Derivation of the Constant Operating Power-Gain Circles.
Appendix H: Expressions for ml.
Appendix I: Constant VSWR Circles.
Appendix J: Mapping of Circles.
Appendix K: Noise Concepts.
Appendix L: Noise Figure of an Amplifier,
Appendix M: Conditions for a Stable Oscilllation.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material