Mobius on Emerging Markets, 2nd edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
As recent events have shown, emerging markets can be the source of both investment opportunity and risks for the unwary investor. Now is the time to deploy a sound understanding of emerging economies and a thorough approach to stock selection. If you're wondering what prospects are really in store in emerging markets, you can benefit from the unique insights in unparalleled experience of Dr Mark Mobius, the 'Indiana Jones' of investing.
Table of contents
Preface and Acknowledgements.
Introduction by Sir John Templeton.
I. EMERGING MARKETS.1. Origins of Emerging Markets.
2. Macroeconomic Trends in Emerging Markets.
II. COUNTRY REVIEWS.
3. Emerging Market Overview.
4. Reform in the Former Communist Countries.
5. Financial Growth in Emerging Markets.
6. Investment Strategies and Instruments.
7. Evaluating Stock Picks.
8. Stock Exchange Characteristics.
10. My View of Emerging Markets Investment.
Published by FT Press (September 3rd 1996) - Copyright © 1997