Modern Presenter's Handbook, The, 1st edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
- up-to-date with modern presentation technologies such as computer graphics and presentation software packages.
- contains extensive checklists of every step involved in the preparation and delivery of successful presentations.
- in eight easy steps, sets out guidelines for a successful presentation - from research and preparation through to delivery.
- in eight easy steps, sets out guidelines for a successful presentation - from research and preparation through to delivery; is a practical reference to keep on hand to use whenever you are called on to prepare and produce a winning presentation.
Table of contents
1. The secret of successful presentations.
2. Audience analysis.
3. Venue reconnaissance.
4. Outline plan and structure.
5. Research and assembly.
6. Writing your script or notes.
7. Presentation aids.
8. Practice and rehearsal.
9. Delivery of your presentation.
10. After the presentation - icing on the cake.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Prentice Hall (July 22nd 1996) - Copyright © 1997