NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of MyLab™ and Mastering™ platforms exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use MyLab or Mastering platforms, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for MyLab or Mastering platforms may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
For undergraduate courses in International Financial Management, International Business Finance, or International Finance.
This package includes MyLab Finance.
Real-world examples introduce readers to global financial management strategy
Fundamentals of Multinational Finance helps prepare tomorrow’s business leaders to comprehend global markets and lead organizations through a constantly changing global environment. Via illuminating case studies and real߭world examples, readers are introduced to the fundamental concepts and tools necessary to implement an effective global financial management strategy. The 6th Edition reflects the juxtaposed forces of an increasingly digital global marketplace and a resurgence of nationalist culture and identity. Financial forces, markets, and management are in many ways at the crux of this challenge. This edition reflects a business world trying to find a new balance between business startups like the micro-multinational, a maturing China, a separatist Britain (Brexit), and an attempt by governments globally to channel, regulate (and tax) multinational firms that continue to grow in stature and strength.
Personalize learning with MyLab Finance
MyLab™ Finance is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
0134618580 / 9780134618586 Fundamentals of Multinational Finance Plus MyLab Finance with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0134472136 / 9780134472133 Fundamentals of Multinational Finance
- 0134626575 / 9780134626574 MyLab Finance with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Fundamentals of Multinational Finance
Table of contents
PART I: GLOBAL FINANCIAL ENVIRONMENT
1. Multinational Fin Mgmt: Challenges & Opportunities
2. The International Monetary System
3. The Balance of Payments
4. Financial Goals and Corporate Governance
PART II: FOREIGN EXCHANGE THEORY & MARKETS
5. The Foreign Exchange Market
6. International Parity Conditions
Appendix: An Algebraic Primer to Parity Conditions
7. Foreign Currency Futures & Options
8. Interest Rate Derivatives & Swaps
9. Exchange Rate Determination & Forecasting
PART III : FOREIGN EXCHANGE EXPOSURE
10. Transaction Exposure
11. Translation Exposure
12. Operating Exposure
PART IV: FINANCING THE GLOBAL FIRM
13. The Global Cost and Availability of Capital
14. Funding the Multinational Firm
15. Multinational Tax Management
16. International Trade Finance
PART V: FOREIGN INVESTMENTS & OPERATIONS
17. Foreign Direct Investment & Political Risk
18. Multinational Capital Budgeting & Cross-Border Acquisitions
Answers to select end-of-chapter problems
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material