NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of the MyLab™and Mastering™ platforms exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use MyLab or Mastering, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the MyLab platform may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
For courses in international finance.
This package includes MyLab Finance.
Authoritative, comprehensive coverage of contemporary international finance
Renowned for its authoritative, comprehensive coverage of contemporary international finance, Multinational Business Finance trains the leaders of tomorrow’s multinational enterprises to recognize and capitalize on the unique characteristics of global markets. Because the job of a manager is to make financial decisions that increase a firm’s value, the authors have embedded real-world mini-cases throughout to apply chapter concepts to the types of situations managers of multinational firms face. The 15th Edition attempts to capture the rapid evolution of our global marketplace, taking a closer look at the types of organizations that permeate the widespread arena, competition and opportunities in emerging markets, and how financial leadership can integrate the strategic and financial challenges that global businesses face today.
Personalize learning with MyLab Business Finance
By combining trusted author content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student.
0134830180 / 9780134830186 Multinational Business Finance Plus MyLab Finance with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 15/e
Package consists of:
- 0134796551 / 9780134796550 Multinational Business Finance
- 0134811895 / 9780134811895 MyLab Finance with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Multinational Business Finance
Table of contents
PART I: GLOBAL FINANCIAL ENVIRONMENT
1. Multinational Fin Mgmt: Challenges & Opportunities
2. The International Monetary System
3. The Balance of Payments
4. Financial Goals and Corporate Governance
PART II: FOREIGN EXCHANGE THEORY & MARKETS
5. The Foreign Exchange Market
6. International Parity Conditions
Appendix: An Algebraic Primer to Parity Conditions
7. Foreign Currency Futures & Options
Appendix: Foreign Currency Options Pricing Theory
8. Interest Rate Derivatives & Swaps
9. Exchange Rate Determination & Forecasting
PART III: FOREIGN EXCHANGE EXPOSURE
10. Transaction Exposure
Appendix: Complex Option Hedges
11. Translation Exposure Electrolux of Sweden Currency Management New #2
12. Operating Exposure Rolls Royce & Brexit New #2
PART IV: FINANCING THE GLOBAL FIRM
13. The Global Cost and Availability of Capital
14. Raising Equity and Debt Globally
15. Multinational Tax Management
16. International Trade Finance
PART V: FOREIGN INVESTMENTS & OPERATIONS
17. Foreign Direct Investment & Political Risk
18. Multinational Capital Budgeting & Cross-Border Acquisitions
Answers to selected end-of-chapter problems
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material