Multinational Business Finance, 14th edition
Multinational Business Finance (Subscription)
A digital version of the text you can personalize and read online or offline.
For courses in International Finance.
Authoritative, Comprehensive Coverage of Contemporary International Finance
Renowned for its authoritative, comprehensive coverage of contemporary international finance, Multinational Business Finance trains the leaders of tomorrow’s multinational enterprises to recognize and capitalize on the unique characteristics of global markets. Because the job of a manager is to make financial decisions that increase firm value, the authors have embedded real-world mini-cases throughout to apply chapter concepts to the types of situations managers of multinational firms face.
The Fourteenth Edition, now with MyFinanceLab, attempts to capture the rapid evolution of our global marketplace, taking a closer look at the types of organizations that permeate the widespread arena, competition and opportunities in emerging markets, and how financial leadership can integrate the strategic and financial challenges that global businesses face today.
Also Available with MyFinanceLab®
This title is available with MyMathLab–an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyFinanceLab does not come packaged with this content. MyFinanceLab is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor. Students, if interested in purchasing this title with MyMathLab, ask your instructor for the correct package ISBN and Course ID. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyFinanceLab, search for:
0134077318 / 9780134077314 Multinational Business Finance Plus MyFinanceLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 14/e
Package consists of:
- 0133879879 / 9780133879872 Multinational Business Finance
- 0133917487 / 9780133917482 MyFinanceLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Multinational Business Finance
Table of contents
1. Multinational Financial Management: Challenges and Opportunities
2. The International Monetary System
3. The Balance of Payments
4. Financial Goals and Corporate Governance
Part II: Foreign Exchange Theory and Markets
5. The Foreign Exchange Market
6. International Parity Conditions
Appendix: An Algebraic Primer to Parity Conditions
7. Foreign Currency Futures and Options
Appendix: Foreign Currency Options Pricing Theory
8: Interest Rate Derivatives and Swaps
9. Exchange Rate Determination and Forecasting
Part III: Foreign Exchange Exposure
10. Transaction Exposure
Appendix: Complex Option Hedges
11. Translation Exposure
12. Operating Exposure
Part IV: Financing the Global Firm
13. The Global Cost and Availability of Capital
14. Raising Equity and Debt Globally
Appendix: Financial Structure of Foreign Subsidiaries
15. Multinational Tax Management
16. International Trade Finance
Part V: Foreign Investment Decisions
17. Foreign Direct Investment and Political Risk
18. Multinational Capital Budgeting and Cross-Border Acquisitions
Answers to select end-of-chapter questions
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (August 6th 2015) - Copyright © 2016