Reach every student by pairing this text with MyLab Counseling
MyLab™ is the teaching and learning platform that empowers you to reach every student. By combining trusted author content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student. MyLab Counseling organizes all assignments around essential learning outcomes and the CACREP standards–enabling easy course alignment and reporting. Learn more about MyLab Counseling.
Reach every student with MyLab
- Deliver trusted content: You deserve teaching materials that meet your own high standards for your course. That’s why we partner with highly respected authors to develop interactive content and course-specific resources that you can trust–and that keep your students engaged.
- Video- and case-based exercises introduce students to a broad range of clients and presenting problems, helping them develop the techniques and decision-making skills they need to effectively work with clients.
- Empower each learner: Each student learns at a different pace. Personalized learning pinpoints the precise areas where each student needs practice, giving all students the support they need–when and where they need it–to be successful.
- Automatically-graded Licensure Quizzes provide immediate feedback to help students prepare for their certification examinations, master foundational content, and improve their course performance.
- Teach your course your way: Your course is unique. So whether you’d like to build your own assignments, teach multiple sections, or set prerequisites, MyLab gives you the flexibility to easily create your course to fit your needs.
- The Video Library provides hundreds of video clips of authentic counseling sessions, ethical scenarios, and interviews organized by course area. Instructors can choose from a wealth of content to create their own personalized homework, group exercises, and in-class activities.
- Available in select courses, the Video Analysis Tool in MediaShare helps students learn to effectively observe and analyze counseling sessions.
- Improve student results: When you teach with MyLab, student performance often improves. That’s why instructors have chosen MyLab for over 15 years, touching the lives of over 50 million students.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (January 2nd 2012) - Copyright © 2012