You'll get instant access to the digital content.
Readers looking for a dynamic way to learn about Corporate Finance.
A fully digital choice for learning about Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Online (CFO) offers core content while enabling readers to interact with the material like never before.
CFO provides a new kind of learning experience: interactive, supportive, engaging. Its wealth of fully integrated videos, animations, and solution tools brings finance to life, fostering deep interest in the subject.
Table of contents
1. Introduction to Finance
2. Financial Statement Analysis
3. Introduction: The Time Value of Money
4. Annuities and Loans
5. Introduction to Risk and Return
6. Portfolio Theory
7. Interest Rates and Bonds
8. Stock Market Valuation and Market Efficiency
9. Capital Budgeting: Introduction and Techniques
10. Capital Budgeting: Cash Flow Techniques
11. Cost of Capital
12. Capital Structure
13. Dividends, Repurchases, and Splits
14. Financial Planning
15. The Management of Working Capital
16. International Finance
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (January 2nd 2013) - Copyright © 2014