Organization Modeling: Innovative Architectures for the 21st Century, 1st edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
The revolutionary guide to architecting your entire organization!
- Modeling your entire organization for maximum effectiveness
- Architecture-in-the-large and architecture-in-the-small
- Harnessing tacit knowledge and learning
- Practical guidelines for implementing your models
Now, go beyond modeling your software and your processes: model your entire organization for maximum competitive advantage. Organization Modeling: Innovative Architectures for the 21st Century introduces the revolutionary discipline of object-oriented organization modeling, combining today's most sophisticated approaches to IT modeling with the latest advances in organization and management frameworks. Discover powerful new tools for modeling-and transforming-your organization's environment, goals, processes, information and knowledge resources, structure, technology, even culture. Coverage includes:
- Why it's dangerous to think of today's IT models as "business models"
- How to create and align small-scale "organization molecules" into effective enterprise-wide architectures
- Envisioning organizational patterns
- Integrating data, knowledge, and information
Whether you're an executive, IT planner, analyst, software professional, or student of management, if you want to improve your organization's effectiveness, you finally have a disciplined, systematic framework for doing so: Organization Modeling.
Table of contents
1. Organization Modeling.
I. ORGANIZING OM.
II. BUILDING A 21ST CENTURY ORGANIZATIONAL ARCHITECTURE.
Published by Pearson (June 25th 1999) - Copyright © 1999