Organizational Behavior, 18th edition
Published by Pearson (July 21st 2019) - Copyright © 2019
You'll get loose-leaf, three-hole-punched pages ready to be placed in a binder.
The world's most successful Organizational Behavior textbook provides the research you want, in language students understand. This text makes current, relevant research come alive for readers. The 18th Edition reflects the most recent research and business events within the field of organizational behavior, while maintaining its hallmark features — a clear writing style, cutting-edge content, and intuitive pedagogy. There’s a reason why Robbins's textbooks have educated millions of students and have been translated into 20 languages — and it's because of a commitment to provide engaging, cutting-edge material that helps students understand and connect with organizational behavior.
Features and benefits
MyLab gives you the tools you need to learn — and to get a better grade.
- Personalized study tools: Show you what you know, what you don’t, and where to spend your time to fill the gaps.
- Immediate feedback: On assignments and quizzes — and assistance with each problem if you need it — helps you get unstuck.
- Mobile eText: Lets you learn on your terms, wherever you are.
Table of contents
PART I: INTRODUCTION
1. What is Organizational Behavior?
PART II: THE INDIVIDUAL
2. Diversity in Organizations
3. Attitudes and Job Satisfaction
4. Emotions and Moods
5. Personality and Values
6. Perception and Individual Decision Making
7. Motivation Concepts
8. Motivation: From Concepts to Applications
PART III: THE GROUP
9. Foundations of Group Behavior
10. Understanding Work Teams
13. Power and Politics
14. Conflict and Negotiation
15. Foundations of Organization Structure
PART IV: THE ORGANIZATION SYSTEM
16. Organizational Culture
17. Human Resource Policies and Practices
18. Organizational Change and Stress Management
Appendix: Research in Organizational Behavior
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material