Organizational Behavior, 18th edition
Published by Pearson (July 21st 2019) - Copyright © 2019
What’s included with eText?
Pearson eText is an affordable, easy-to-use digital textbook that helps you keep learning — no matter where life takes you.
Study anytime, anywhere
Add notes and highlights
Search by keyword or page number
Renew your access
Organizational Behavior helps you understand and apply organizational behavior concepts by examining the most recent research and business events within the field.
Pearson eText is an easy-to-use digital textbook that you can read online or offline. Make it your own by adding highlights and notes, and learn on the go with the mobile app. At the end of your subscription, you can opt to renew access to your eText and personalized notes.
Table of contents
PART I: INTRODUCTION
1. What is Organizational Behavior?
PART II: THE INDIVIDUAL
2. Diversity in Organizations
3. Attitudes and Job Satisfaction
4. Emotions and Moods
5. Personality and Values
6. Perception and Individual Decision Making
7. Motivation Concepts
8. Motivation: From Concepts to Applications
PART III: THE GROUP
9. Foundations of Group Behavior
10. Understanding Work Teams
13. Power and Politics
14. Conflict and Negotiation
15. Foundations of Organization Structure
PART IV: THE ORGANIZATION SYSTEM
16. Organizational Culture
17. Human Resource Policies and Practices
18. Organizational Change and Stress Management
Appendix: Research in Organizational Behavior
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material