NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of MyLab™ and Mastering™ platforms exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use MyLab or Mastering platforms, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for MyLab or Mastering platforms may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
For courses in Microeconomics.
This package includes MyLab Economics.
Economics brought to life through real-world application
Readers learn best when they see concepts applied to examples from their everyday lives, so Economics Today: The Micro View addresses real, cutting-¿edge issues while facilitating individual learning. The text shows readers how economics is front and center in their daily routines, while providing them with many ways to evaluate their understanding of key concepts covered in each chapter. The 19th Edition also includes a new emphasis on behavioral economics, along with all-new problems, vignettes, and features that engage readers and help them focus on the central ideas in economics today.
Personalize learning with MyLab Economics
MyLab Economics is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
0134641744 / 9780134641744 Economics Today: The Micro View Plus MyLab Economics with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0134479254 / 9780134479255 Economics Today: The Micro View
- 0134480333 / 9780134480336 MyLab Economics with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Economics Today: The Micro View
Table of contents
PART 1: Introduction
1. The Nature of Economics
2. Scarcity and the World of Trade-Offs
3. Demand and Supply
4. Extensions of Demand and Supply Analysis
5. Public Spending and Public Choice
6. Funding the Public Sector
PART 5: Dimensions of Microeconomics
19. Demand and Supply Elasticity
20. Consumer Choice
21. Rents, Profits, and the Financial Environment of Business
PART 6: Market Structure, Resource Allocation, and Regulation
22. The Firm: Cost and Output Determination
23. Perfect Competition
25. Monopolistic Competition
26. Oligopoly and Strategic Behavior
27. Regulation and Antitrust Policy in a Globalized Economy
PART 7: Labor Resources and the Environment
28. The Labor Market: Demand, Supply, and Outsourcing
29. Unions and Labor Market Monopoly Power
30. Income, Poverty, and Health Care
31. Environmental Economics
PART 8: Global Economics
32. Comparative Advantage and the Open Economy
33. Exchange Rates and the Balance of Payments
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material