NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of the MyLab™ and Mastering™ platforms exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use MyLab or Mastering, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the MyLab platform may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes MyLab Education.
Forty four easy-to-read modules facilitate students’ learning and retention
In clear and jargon-free prose, Educational Psychology: Active Learning Edition, 14th Edition, explains and illustrates educational psychology’s practical relevance for teachers and learners. Theory and practice are considered together, showing how research on child development, learning, cognition, motivation, instruction, and assessment can be applied to solve the everyday problems of teaching. The 14th Edition offers a state-of-the-art presentation of the field of educational psychology, with new and expanded coverage of important topics like the brain, neuroscience, and teaching; the impact of technology and virtual learning environments on the lives of students and teachers; and diversity in today’s classrooms.
Personalize learning with MyLab Education
By combining trusted author content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student. MyLab Education helps students bridge the gap between theory and practice — better preparing them for success in their future endeavors.
9780135206065 / 0135206065 Educational Psychology: Active Learning Edition Plus MyLab Education with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 14/e
Package consists of:
- 9780135206508 / 0135206502 Educational Psychology: Active Learning Edition, 14e
- 9780135208496 / 0135208491 MyLab Education with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- Educational Psychology: Active Learning Edition, 14e
Table of contents
- Learning, Teaching, and Educational Psychology
- Cognitive Development
- The Self, Social, and Moral Development
- Learner Differences and Learning Needs
- Language Development, Language Diversity, and Immigrant Education
- Culture and Diversity
- Behavioral Views of Learning
- Cognitive Views of Learning
- Complex Cognitive Processes
- Constructivism and Designing Learning Environments
- Social Cognitive Views of Learning and Motivation
- Motivation in Learning and Teaching
- Managing Learning Environments
- Teaching Every Student
- Classroom Assessment, Grading, and Standardized Testing
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material