Pearson eText for Qualitative Reading Inventory -- Access Card, 7th edition
Published by Pearson (June 18th 2020) - Copyright © 2021
Qualitative Reading Inventory (Subscription)
ISBN-13: 9780135921319Includes: eText
A digital version of the text you can personalize and read online or offline.
Qualitative Reading Inventory [RENTAL EDITION]
A soft-bound printed text you can rent, fulfilled by Chegg. At the end of the rental period, you can choose to keep the text for a flat fee.
The Qualitative Reading Inventory-7 continues to emphasize the authentic assessment of children’s reading abilities — from the earliest emergent readers to advanced readers. This popular resource provides graded word lists and numerous passages designed to assess a student’s oral reading accuracy, rate of reading, and comprehension of passages read orally and silently. Several unique features set it apart from other resources in the field, including narrative and expository passages at each level from pre-primer through high school, as well as all self-contained selections that are highly representative of the structure and topics of materials found in basal readers and content-area textbooks. For example, passages at the pre-primer through second grade levels are presented with pictures, and maps and illustrations are part of the expository selections at fourth grade through high school levels. In the 7th Edition, all sections have been rewritten to make it easier for all teachers to use QRI-7 to assess students’ reading abilities. Additional figures, tables, and boxes are included in all sections to allow users to more quickly scan for information.
Invigorate learning with the Pearson eText
Table of contents
- Introduction to Basic Concepts of Reading Assessment
- Research Guiding the Development of the Qualitative Reading Inventory
- Purposes and Basic Steps for Administering the Qualitative Reading Inventory-7
- Determining Reading Levels
- Using the Word Lists
- Assessing Word Identification in Context, Automaticity, and Prosody
- Assessing Comprehension: Questions and Retellings
- Assessing Strategic Reading: Think-Alouds
- Recording, Analyzing, and Using Results of the QRI-7
- QRI-7 Test Materials: Word Lists and Level-Diagnostic Passages
- Administering and Scoring the Inference Diagnostic Passages
- Inference Diagnostic Materials
- Technical Development of the Qualitative Reading Inventory-7
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material