Pearson Reviews & Rationales: Medical-Surgical Nursing with 'Nursing Reviews & Rationales', 4th edition
Published by Pearson (October 10th 2017) - Copyright © 2018
Pearson Reviews & Rationales: Medical-Surgical Nursing with 'Nursing Reviews & Rationales' (Subscription)
ISBN-13: 9780134619507Includes: eText
A digital version of the text you can personalize and read online or offline.
Pearson Reviews & Rationales: Medical-Surgical Nursing with 'Nursing Reviews & Rationales'
ISBN-13: 9780134606750Includes: Paperback
You'll get a bound printed text.
NCLEXͭRN® exam preparation for nursing courses covering medical-surgical nursing.
A premier resource for NCLEXͭRN test prep — now with Pearson Test Prep*
Pearson Reviews & Rationales: Medical-Surgical Nursing has prepared thousands of students for success on the NCLEX-RN exam. Part of the best-selling Pearson Reviews & Rationales series, this volume addresses all aspects of the exam covering medical-surgical nursing. It provides a comprehensive outline review, related NCLEX®-style questions, and test-taking strategies that instructors can weave into their courses.
Fully updated to reflect the 2016 NCLEX-͒N Test Plan, the 4th edition is now available with Pearson Test Prep, an online practice resource with hundreds of NCLEX-style questions and detailed rationales.
* Pearson Test Prep is included with new print copies of this title, but is not included with any digital versions.
Table of contents
1. Nursing Process, Physical Assessment, and Common Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests
2. Respiratory Disorders
3. Cardiac Disorders
4. Peripheral Vascular Disorders
5. Neurologic Disorders
6. Renal and Urinary Disorders
7. Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Disorders
8. Gastrointestinal Disorders
9. Musculoskeletal Disorders
10. Integumentary Disorders
11. Immunologic Disorders
12. Cellular Disorders (Oncology)
13. Endocrine and Metabolic Disorders
14. Hematologic Disorders
15. Reproductive Disorders
16. Eye and Ear Disorders
17. Common Problems Encountered in Emergency and Critical Care Nursing
I. Practice to Pass and Case Study Suggested Answers
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material