Pearson Reviews & Rationales: Pharmacology with 'Nursing Reviews & Rationales', 4th edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
NCLEX߭RN® exam preparation for nursing courses covering pharmacology.
A premier resource for NCLEX߭RN test prep — now with Pearson Test Prep*
Pearson Reviews & Rationales: Pharmacology has prepared thousands of students for success on the NCLEX-RN exam. Part of the best-selling Pearson Reviews & Rationales series, this volume addresses all aspects of the exam covering pharmacology. It provides a comprehensive outline review, related NCLEX®-style questions, and test-taking strategies that instructors can weave into their courses.
Fully updated to reflect the 2016 NCLEX-ߒN Test Plan, the 4th edition is now available with Pearson Test Prep, an online practice resource with hundreds of NCLEX-style questions and detailed rationales.
* Pearson Test Prep is included with new print copies of this title, but is not included with any digital versions.
Table of contents
1. Basic Principles and Safety in Pharmacology
2. Herbal Agents
3. Neurological and Musculoskeletal System Medications
4. Psychiatric Medications
5. Respiratory System Medications
6. Cardiac Medications
7. Blood Modifying Agents
8. Renal System Medications
9. Gastrointestinal System Medications
10. Immune System Medications
11. Anti-Infective Medications
12. Antineoplastic Medications
13. Endocrine System Medications
14. Reproductive System Medications
15. Integumentary System Medications
16. Visual and Auditory Medications
A. Answers to Practice to Pass & Case Study Questions
B. Reference Tables
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (December 18th 2017) - Copyright © 2018