NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of the MyLab™and Mastering™ platforms exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use MyLab or Mastering, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the MyLab platform may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
For courses in the principles of taxation.
This package includes MyLab Accounting.
Assist students in mastering the principles of taxation with the latest tax regulations
The Rupert/Anderson series is unsurpassed in blending technical aspects of the most recent federal taxation mandates with maximum readability and relevance for students. Containing strong pedagogical tools that enable readers to apply tax principles within the text to real-life situations, and tax information from 2017 and early 2018, Pearson's Federal Taxation 2019 Corporations, Partnerships, Estates & Trusts, 32nd Edition provides an up-to-date resource and better teaching and learning experience -- for instructors and students.
Personalize learning with MyLab Accounting
By combining trusted author content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student.
0134855485 / 9780134855486 Pearson's Federal Taxation 2019 Corporations, Partnerships, Estates & Trusts Plus MyLab Accounting with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 32/e
Package consists of:
- 0134739698 / 9780134739694 Pearson's Federal Taxation 2019 Corporations, Partnerships, Estates & Trusts
- 0134743903 / 9780134743905 MyLab Accounting with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- Pearson's Federal Taxation 2019 Corporations, Partnerships, Estates & Trusts
Table of contents
1. Tax Research
2. Corporate Formations and Capital Structure
3. The Corporate Income Tax
4. Corporate Nonliquidating Distributions
5. Other Corporate Tax Levies
6. Corporate Liquidating Distributions
7. Corporate Acquisitions and Reorganizations
8. Consolidated Tax Returns
9. Partnership Formation and Operation
10. Special Partnership Issues
11. S Corporations
12. The Gift Tax
13. The Estate Tax
14. Income Taxation of Trusts and Estates
15. Administrative Procedures
16. US Taxation of Foreign-Related Transactions
Appendix A: Tax Research Working Paper File
Appendix B: Tax Forms
Appendix C: MACRS Tables
Appendix D: Glossary
Appendix E: AICPA Statements on Standards for Tax Services Nos. 1—7
Appendix F: Comparison of Tax Attributes for C Corporations, Partnerships, and S Corporations
Appendix G: Reserved
Appendix H: Actuarial Tables
Appendix I: Index of Code Sections
Appendix J: Index of Treasury Regulations
Appendix K: Index of Government Promulgations
Appendix L: Index of Court Cases
Appendix M: Subject Index
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material