Perspectives on Personality: Classic Theories and Modern Research, 6th edition
Digital book that you can read instantly
Personality: Classic Theories and Modern Research (Subscription)
Course invite link or link in LMS required
Revel for Personality: Classic Theories and Modern Research -- Instant Access
- Instant Access
REVEL is Pearson’s newest way of delivering our respected content. Fully digital and highly engaging, REVEL offers an immersive learning experience designed for the way today's students read, think, and learn. Enlivening course content with media interactives and assessments, REVEL empowers educators to increase engagement with the course, and to better connect with students.
NOTE: REVEL is a fully digital delivery of Pearson content. This ISBN is for the standalone REVEL access card. In addition to this access card, you will need a course invite link, provided by your instructor, to register for and use REVEL.
Table of contents
2. How Is Personality Studied and Assessed?
3. Psychoanalytic Aspects of Personality
4. Neo-Analytic and Ego Aspects of Personality
5. Biological Aspects of Personality
6. Behaviorist and Learning Aspects of Personality
7. Cognitive and Social-Cognitive Aspects of Personality
8. Trait Aspects of Personality
9. Humanistic, Existential, and Positive Aspects of Personality
10. Person—Situation Interactionist Aspects of Personality
11. Male—Female Differences
12. Stress, Adjustment, and Health Differences
13. Culture, Religion, and Ethnicity
14. Love and Hate
15. Where Will We Find Personality?
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (November 30th 2015) - Copyright © 2016