You'll get a bound printed text.
|This volume explores the logic and methodology of scientific inquiry rather than its substantive results.|
Table of contents
1. Science and the Philosophy of Science.
2. Scientific Hypotheses: Discovery vs. Validation.
3. The Test of a Hypothesis: Its Logic and Its Force.
4. Conditions of Acceptability for Hypotheses and Theories.
5. Concept Formation.
6. Probability: Statistical and Inductive.
7. A Priori Knowledge in Science.
8. Modes of Scientific Explanation.
9. Science and Valuation.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material