Police Powers I, 1st edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
Appropriate for the Police Powers I course within the Ontario Police Foundations training program in colleges.
Police Powers I is designed to provide a strong foundation for students learning about basic police powers in Canada, and to help them gain an understanding of case and statute law that will keep them current and well-informed.
Table of contents
Foreword by the Hon. Fred Kaufman, C.M., Q.C.
1. The Charter and its Impact on Police Powers in Canada.
2. Police Powers of Arrest and Release.
3. Search and Seizure for Canadian Police.
4. Interim Release of Arrested Persons.
5. Police Discretion in Canada.
Appendix: Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson Canada (September 26th 2001) - Copyright © 2002