A digital version of the text you can personalize and read online or offline.
This is the eBook of the printed book and may not include any media, website access codes, or print supplements that may come packaged with the bound book.
This is a complete guide on how to become a health care professional. This book is also meant to be a tool for professionals as they continue in their own pursuit of lifelong involvement in their chosen healthcare profession, as well as students they will be supervising in the clinical arena. With comprehensive assignments in each chapter, no other resource is needed to succeed as a healthcare professional!
- Health Care Professional Programs;
- Membership in Professional Organizations;
- Attending Conferences, Workshops, Seminars & In-Services;
- Participation in Health Related Events;
- Make Your Thoughts and Opinions Known;
- Advocacy & Lobbying Efforts;
- Self Appraisal
Table of contents
1. Students in Health Care Professional Programs
2. Membership in Professional Organizations
3. Attending Conferences, Workshops, Seminars & In-Services
4. Participation in Health Related Events
5. Make Your Thoughts and Opinions Known
6. Advocacy & Lobbying Efforts
7. Self Appraisal
8. Participation in Conferences, Workshops, & Seminars
9. Professional Activities as an Upper Classman
10. Beyond College
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (January 4th 2011) - Copyright © 2012