NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of the MyLab™ and Mastering™ platforms exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use MyLab or Mastering, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the MyLab platform may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
For introductory courses in managerial finance.
This package includes MyLab Finance.
Help students apply financial concepts to solve real world problems with a proven teaching and learning framework
The Teaching and Learning System -- a hallmark feature of Principles of Managerial Finance, Brief -- weaves pedagogy into concepts and practice, giving students a roadmap to follow through the text and supplementary tools. The 8th Edition concentrates on the material students need to know in order to make effective financial decisions in an increasingly competitive business environment. It allows students to make the connections between a firm’s action and its value, as determined in the financial market. With a generous amount of examples, this text is an easily accessible resource for in- and out-of-class learning.
Personalize learning with MyLab Finance
By combining trusted author content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student.
0134830148 / 9780134830148 Principles of Managerial Finance, Brief Plus MyFinanceLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 8/e
Package consists of:
- 0134476301 / 9780134476308 Principles of Managerial Finance, Brief
- 0134479904 / 9780134479903 MyLab Finance with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Principles of Managerial Finance, Brief, 8/e
Table of contents
PART I: INTRODUCTION TO MANAGERIAL FINANCE
1. The Role of Managerial Finance
2. The Financial Market Environment
PART II: FINANCIAL TOOLS
3. Financial Statements and Ratio Analysis
4. Long- and Short-Term Financial Planning
5. Time Value of Money
PART III: VALUATION OF SECURITIES
6. Interest Rates and Bond Valuation
7. Stock Valuation
PART IV: RISK AND THE REQUIRED RATE OF RETURN
8. Risk and Return
9. The Cost of Capital
PART V: LONG-TERM INVESTMENT DECISIONS
10. Capital Budgeting Techniques
11. Capital Budgeting Cash Flows and Risk Refinements
PART VI: LONG-TERM FINANCIAL DECISIONS
12. Leverage and Capital Structure
13. Payout Policy
PART VII: SHORT-TERM FINANCIAL DECISIONS
14. Working Capital and Current Assets Management
15. Current Liabilities Management
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material