A bound printed text you can rent, fulfilled by Chegg. At the end of the rental period, you can choose to keep the text for a flat fee.
You'll get a bound printed text.
This print textbook is available for students to rent for their classes. The Pearson print rental program provides students with affordable access to learning materials, so they come to class ready to succeed.
For introductory courses in managerial finance.
Using financial concepts to solve real-world problems with a proven teaching and learning framework
The Teaching and Learning System — a hallmark feature of Principles of Managerial Finance — weaves pedagogy into concepts and practice, giving students a roadmap to follow through the text and supplementary tools. The 16th Edition concentrates on the material students need to know in order to make effective financial decisions in an increasingly competitive business environment. It allows students to make the connections between a firm’s action and its value, as determined in the financial market. With a generous amount of examples, this text is an easily accessible resource for in- and out-of-class learning.
Table of contents
PART I: INTRODUCTION TO MANAGERIAL FINANCE
1. The Role of Managerial Finance
2. The Financial Market Environment
PART II: FINANCIAL TOOLS
3. Financial Statements and Ratio Analysis
4. Long and Short-term Financial Planning
5. Time Value of Money
PART III: VALUATION OF SECURITIES
6. Interest Rates and Bond Valuation
7. Stock Valuation
PART IV: RISK AND THE REQUIRED RATE OF RETURN
8. Risk and Return
9. The Cost of Capital
PART V: LONG-TERM INVESTMENT DECISIONS
10. Capital Budgeting Techniques
11. Capital Budgeting Cash Flows
12. Risk and Refinements in Capital Budgeting
PART VI: LONG-TERM FINANCIAL DECISIONS
13. Capital Structure
14. Payout Policy
PART VII: SHORT-TERM FINANCIAL DECISIONS
15. Working Capital and Current Assets Management
16. Current Liabilities Management
PART VIII: SPECIAL TOPICS IN MANAGERIAL FINANCE
17. Hybrid and Derivative Securities
18. Mergers, LBOs, Divestitures, and Business Failure
19. International Managerial Finance
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (June 1st 2021) - Copyright © 2022