Principles of Measurement Systems, 4th edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
Measurement is an essential activity in every branch of technology and science, the fourth edition of this successful text has been extensively extended and updated to include new developments in measurement devices and technology.
Principles of Measurement Systems, 4/e provides a coherent and integrated approach to the topic, covering the main techniques and devices used, together with relevant theory applications, for both mechanical and electronic systems.
Table of contents
Preface to the fourth edition
Part A: General Principles
1. The general measurement system
2. Static characteristics of measurement system elements
3. The accuracy of measurement systems in the steady state
4. Dynamic characteristics of measurement systems
5. Loading effects and two-port networks
6. Signals and noise in measurement systems
7. Reliability, choice and economics of measurement systems
Part B: Typical measurement system elements
8. Sensing elements
9. Signal conditioning elements
10. Signal processing elements and software
11. Data presentation elements.
Part C: Speciaised measurement Systems
12. Flow measurement systems.
13. Intrinsically safe measurement systems.
14. Heat transfer effects in measurement systems.
15. Optical measurement systems.
16. Ultrasonic measurement systems.
17. Gas chromatography.
18. Data acquisition and communications systems
19. The intelligent multivariable measurement system
Answers to numerical problems.
Published by Pearson Canada (November 19th 2004) - Copyright © 2005