Problem Solving with C++, 10th edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of MyLab
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for MyLab Programming may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
For courses in C++ introductory programming.
This package includes MyLab Programming.
Learn the fundamentals of C++ programming with an emphasis on problem solving
Now in its 10th Edition, Problem Solving with C++ is written for the beginning programmer. The text cultivates strong problem-solving skills and programming techniques as it introduces readers to the C++ programming language. Author Walt Savitch’s approach to programming emphasizes active reading through the use of well-placed examples and self-tests, while flexible coverage means the order of chapters and sections can easily be adapted without sacrificing continuity. Savitch’s clear, concise style is a hallmark feature of the text and is supported by a suite of tried-and-true pedagogical tools. The 10th Edition includes ten new Programming Projects, along with new discussions and revisions.
Personalize learning with MyLab Programming.
MyLab™ Programming is an online learning system designed to engage students and improve results. MyLab Programming consists of programming exercises correlated to the concepts and objectives in this book. Through practice exercises and immediate, personalized feedback, MyLab Programming improves the programming competence of beginning students who often struggle with the basic concepts of programming languages.
0134710746 / 9780134710747 Problem Solving with C++ Plus MyLab Programming with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 10/e
Package consists of:
- 0134448286 / 9780134448282 Problem Solving with C++
- 0134522419 / 9780134522418 MyLab Programming with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Problem Solving with C++
NOTE: Make sure to use the dashes shown on the Access Card Code when entering the code.
Students can use the URL and phone number below to help answer their questions:
Table of contents
1. Introduction to Computers and C++ Programming
2. C++ Basics
3. More Flow of Control
4. Procedural Abstraction and Functions That Return a Value
5. Functions for All Subtasks
6. I/O Streams as an Introduction to Objects and Classes
8. Strings and Vectors
9. Pointers and Dynamic Arrays
10. Defining Classes
11. Friends, Overloaded Operators, and Arrays in Classes
12. Separate Compilation and Namespaces
13. Pointers and Linked Lists
16. Exception Handling
18. Standard Template Library and C++11
1. C++ Keywords
2. Precedence of Operators
3. The ASCII Character Set
4. Some Library Functions
5. Inline Functions
6. Overloading the Array Index Square Brackets
7. The this Pointer
8. Overloading Operators as Member
Published by Pearson (June 1st 2017) - Copyright © 2018