Process Quality, 2nd edition
You'll get a bound printed text.
For Process Quality courses within a Process Technology program.
The NAPTA Series for Process Technology can be used independently and does not require NAPTA participation.
The national standard for process quality
Process Quality is part of the NAPTA Series for Process Technology. Developed in partnership with Industry and Education, this unprecedented collection supports a consistent curriculum and exit competencies for Process Technology graduates. Process Quality provides a common national standard for the Process Quality course of a Process Technology degree program, while serving as a valuable reference guide. The 2nd edition has been thoroughly updated and revised to align with the new NAPTA curriculum objectives.
New! Also available as an eText within MyLab Process Technology
By combining trusted author content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student.
Table of contents
PART 1: INTRODUCTION TO QUALITY CONCEPTS
1. Introduction to Process Quality
2. Total Quality Management and Economics
3. Customer Service
4. Quality Management Systems — International Standards (ISO)
5. Quality Management – Quality Reliability Planning
6. Team Skills
PART 2: CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT STRATEGIES
7. Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Corrective Action/Preventive Action (CPA)
8. Six Sigma
PART 3: GROUP PROBLEM SOLVING
10. Designed Experiments
11. Other Basic Quality Tools
12. Data Collection and Representative Sampling
PART 4: VARIABILITY, CONTROL CHARTS, AND PRODUCT CAPABILITY
13. Variance and Operating Consistency
14. Variables Control Charts and Interpretation
15. Attributes Control Charts and Interpretation
16. Process Capability
17. Putting the Puzzle Together
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (November 6th 2020) - Copyright © 2021