Psychological Testing: History, Principles and Applications, Updated Edition, 7th edition
An interactive, digital, and mobile learning environment that replaces the traditional printed text. To register, you’ll need a course invite link from your instructor.
You'll get instant access to the digital content.
REVEL is Pearson’s newest way of delivering our respected content. Fully digital and highly engaging, REVEL offers an immersive learning experience designed for the way today's students read, think, and learn. Enlivening course content with media interactives and assessments, REVEL empowers educators to increase engagement with the course, and to better connect with students.
NOTE: REVEL is a fully digital delivery of Pearson content. This ISBN is for the standalone REVEL access card. In addition to this access card, you will need a course invite link, provided by your instructor, to register for and use REVEL.
Table of contents
2. The History of Psychological Testing
3. Norms and Reliability
4. Validity and Test Development
5. Theories and Individual Tests of Intelligence and Achievement
6. Group Tests and Controversies
7. Testing Special Populations
8. Origins of Personality Test
9. Assessment of Normality and Human Strengths
10. Neuropsychological and Assessment and Screening
11. Industrial, Occupational, and Forensic Assessment
12. Legal Issues and the Future of Testing
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (July 7th 2015) - Copyright © 2016