Psychology Major, The: Career Options and Strategies for Success, 6th edition
Published by Pearson (July 30th 2019) - Copyright © 2020
Psychology Major, The: Career Options and Strategies for Success (Subscription)
ISBN-13: 9780135160671Includes: eText
A digital version of the text you can personalize and read online or offline.
Psychology Major, The: Career Options and Strategies for Success [RENTAL EDITION]
A soft-bound printed text you can rent, fulfilled by Chegg. At the end of the rental period, you can choose to keep the text for a flat fee.
For courses in introductory psychology and careers in psychology.
Evidence-informed school and career advice for psychology majors
The Psychology Major: Career Options and Strategies for Success is one-stop shopping for the new psychology major, providing tools, tips, and evidence-based advice on everything from good study habits and proper APA formatting to up-to-date career information on possible career paths. Regardless of the stage of the undergraduate career, Psychology Major is designed to be both a practical and inspirational guide, offering strategies for success and motivational success stories alike. The 6th Edition has been updated with new exercises, new success stories, a wealth of new citations, and more.
Table of contents
1. Why College?
2. Why Psychology?
3. Careers with a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
4. Pursuing Bachelor’s-Level Options
5. Career Options with a Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree
6. The Graduate Admissions Process
7. Outside-of-Class Opportunities: Research Assistantships, Teaching Assistantships, Internships, and Organizational Involvement
8. Sharpening Research Skills
9. An APA Format Primer
10. Doing Well in Psychology Classes: Study Tips
12. Ethical Issues for Psychology Majors
13. The Psychology Major: Nurturing Your Career
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material