Public Relations: Strategies and Tactics, Updated Edition, 11th edition
Published by Pearson (July 9th 2015) - Copyright © 2016
- Instant Access
An interactive, digital, and mobile learning environment that replaces the traditional printed text. To register, you’ll need a course invite link from your instructor.
You'll get instant access to the digital content.
REVEL is Pearson’s newest way of delivering our respected content. Fully digital and highly engaging, REVEL offers an immersive learning experience designed for the way today's students read, think, and learn. Enlivening course content with media interactives and assessments, REVEL empowers educators to increase engagement with the course, and to better connect with students.
NOTE: REVEL is a fully digital delivery of Pearson content. This ISBN is for the standalone REVEL access card. In addition to this access card, you will need a course invite link, provided by your instructor, to register for and use REVEL.
Table of contents
1. What Is Public Relations?
2. The Evolution of Public Relations
3. Ethics and Professionalism
4. Public Relations Departments and Firms
PART 2: PROCESS
6. Program Planning
PART 3: STRATEGY
9. Public Opinion and Persuasion
10. Conflict Management: Dealing with Issues, Risks, and Crises
11. Reaching Diverse Audiences
12. Public Relations and the Law
PART 4: TACTICS
13. The Internet and Social Media
14. Preparing Materials for Mass Media
15. Radio and Television
16. Meetings and Events
PART 5: APPLICATION
18. Entertainment, Sports, and Tourism
19. Politics and Government
20. Global Public Relations
21. Nonprofit, Health, and Education
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material