Public Relations Writing and Media Techniques, 8th edition
Published by Pearson (July 7th 2015) - Copyright © 2016
- Instant Access
An interactive, digital, and mobile learning environment that replaces the traditional printed text. To register, you’ll need a course invite link from your instructor.
You'll get instant access to the digital content.
REVEL is Pearson’s newest way of delivering our respected content. Fully digital and highly engaging, REVEL offers an immersive learning experience designed for the way today's students read, think, and learn. Enlivening course content with media interactives and assessments, REVEL empowers educators to increase engagement with the course, and to better connect with students.
NOTE: REVEL is a fully digital delivery of Pearson content. This ISBN is for the standalone REVEL access card. In addition to this access card, you will need a course invite link, provided by your instructor, to register for and use REVEL.
Table of contents
2. Becoming a Persuasive Writer
3. Finding and Making News
4. Working with Journalists and Bloggers
5. Writing the News Release
6. Preparing Fact Sheets, Advisories, Media Kits, and Pitches
7. Creating Feature Content and Op-Eds
8. Publicity Photos and Infographics
9. Radio, Television, and Online Video
10. Websites, Blogs, and Podcasts
11. Social Media and Mobile Apps
12. Intranets, Newsletters, and Brochures
13. Writing Email, Memos, and Proposals
14. Giving Speeches and Presentations
15. Organizing Meetings and Events
16. Using Direct Mail and Advertising
17. Working Within a Legal Framework
18. Planning Programs and Campaigns
19. Measuring Success
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material