Public Sector Financial Management, 1st edition
Public Sector Financial Management
This product is not available in your country
You'll get a bound printed text.
Taking a fully integrated approach, the book is fully in-line with the most recent developments in the public sector environment. It draws together accounting theory and practice for each of the main areas of accounting, providing contemporary examples from a range of public sector experience which are woven into the text to illustrate the issues involved.
Table of contents
1. Public sector financial management
2. Public finance
3. Public sector budgeting and management accounting
4. Public sector financial accounting and reporting
5. Full accrual financial reporting under IPSAS
6. Internal control
7. Current and future developments
8. Case studies
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson Canada (October 7th 2008) - Copyright © 2009