QuickBooks 2015: A Complete Course (Without Software), 16th edition
QuickBooks 2015: A Complete Course & Access Card Package
A collection of materials so you have everything you need for your course.
For one-semester courses in Microcomputer Accounting.
This package includes QuickBooks® 2015 software.
Provide a Real-World Experience with Extensive Hands-On Material
Designed to present accounting concepts and their relationship to QuickBooks 2015, QuickBooks® 2015: A Complete Course is a comprehensive instructional learning resource. The Sixteenth Edition uses fictitious companies and the QuickBooks® Premier Accountant 2015 accounting program to provide hands-on training while it introduces major accounting concepts. Readers have ample opportunity to apply the concepts they learn about in the book and software, and transition from training to using QuickBooks 2015 in an actual business.
While the book was written using the 2015 Accountant's version of QuickBooks Premier, it may be used with the Pro version of the program as well. (Because of the many differences between the Windows and Mac versions of QuickBooks, this book should not be used for training using QuickBooks for the Mac.) No prior knowledge of or experience with computers, Windows, or QuickBooks is required; however, an understanding of accounting, specifically the accounting cycle and how it is related to a business, is essential to successful completion of the coursework.
0134325907 / 9780134325903 QuickBooks 2015: A Complete Course & Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0134130103 / 9780134130101 QuickBooks 2015: A Complete Course (Without Software)
- 0134201736 / 9780134201733 Access Card for Intuit QuickBooks 2015
Table of contents
1. Introduction to QuickBooks 2015 and Company Files
2. Sales and Receivables: Service Business
3. Payables and Purchases: Service Business
4. General Accounting and End-of-Period Procedures: Service Business
Section 1. Practice Set, Service Business: Your Name at Your Service
5. Sales and Receivables: Merchandising Business
6. Payables and Purchases: Merchandising Business
7. General Accounting and End-of-Period Procedures: Merchandising Business
Section 2. Practice Set, Merchandising Business: Your Name’s Ultimate Golf
9. Creating a Company in QuickBooks
Comprehensive Practice Set: Your Name’s Capitol Books
Appendix A. QuickBooks Program Integration
Appendix B. QuickBooks Features
Appendix C. QuickBooks Online FeaturesIndex
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (May 28th 2015) - Copyright © 2016