An interactive, digital, and mobile learning environment that replaces the traditional printed text. To register, you’ll need a course invite link from your instructor.
You'll get instant access to the digital content.
Racial and Ethnic Groups presents race and ethnic relations in a sociohistorical context so you can understand the past and see how to shape the future. Engaging first-person accounts illuminate the changing dynamics of the US population and reveal the stories behind these changes.
Table of contents
5. Ethnicity, Whiteness, and Religion
6. Native Americans: The First Americans
7. African Americans
8. African Americans Today
9. Latinos: Growth and Diversity
10. Mexican Americans and Puerto Ricans
11. Muslim and Arab Americans: Diverse Minorities
12. Asian Pacific Americans: An Array of Nationalities
13. Chinese Americans and Japanese Americans
14. Jewish Americans: The Quest to Maintain Identity
15. Women: The Oppressed Majority
16. Beyond the United States: The Comparative Perspective
17. Overcoming Exclusion
Published by Pearson (December 31st 2020) - Copyright © 2021