Reading Architectural Working Drawings: Residential and Light Construction, Volume 1, 6th edition
Published by Pearson (September 22nd 2003) - Copyright © 2004
You'll get a bound printed text.
Unique in coverage, this text-workbook introduces concepts essential to a basic introductory understanding of residential and light constructiondrawing, mathematics, geometry, terminology, materials, systemswhile providing hands-on experience in reading architectural working drawings.New to this edition:
- Reorganized to provide a more logical learning path.
- Expanded abbreviations section.
- Additional illustrations provide more examples for students.
- Expanded section on computer-aided drafting and design.
- Specifications section updated with latest edition of MasterFormat.
Table of contents
2. Background Principles.
3. Residential Working Drawings.
5. Reading the Working Drawings of a Small Church.
Architectural Working Drawings.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material