Reek: Pointers On C, 1st edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
Pointers On C brings the power of pointers to your C programs.
Designed for professionals and advanced students, Pointers on C provides a comprehensive resource for those needing in-depth coverage of the C programming language. An extensive explanation of pointer basics and a thorough exploration of their advanced features allows programmers to incorporate the power of pointers into their C programs. Complete coverage, detailed explanations of C programming idioms, and thorough discussion of advanced topics makes Pointers on C a valuable tutorial and reference for students and professionals alike.Highlights:
- Provides complete background information needed for a thorough understanding of C.
- Covers pointers thoroughly, including syntax, techniques for their effective use and common programming idioms in which they appear.
- Compares different methods for implementing common abstract data structures.
- Offers an easy, conversant writing style to clearly explain difficult topics, and contains numerous illustrations and diagrams to help visualize complex concepts.
- Includes Programming Tips, discussing efficiency, portability, and software engineering issues, and warns of common pitfalls using Caution! Sections.
- Describes every function on the standard C library.
Table of contents
A Quick Start.
Operators and Expressions.
Strings, Characters, and Bytes.
Structures and Unions.
Dynamic Memory Allocation.
Using Structures and Pointers.
Advanced Pointer Topics.
Classic Abstract Data Types.
Runtime Environment. 0673999866T04062001
Published by Pearson (July 25th 1997) - Copyright © 1998